Discover Private Employers' Retirement Plans
The most comprehensive sales prospecting tool for private wealth managers.Start Now
Understand Key Company 401K Benefit Plan Details
Search by Industry-specific indicators for employee benefit plans, including:
- Size of assets in a 401k plan
- Companies that have Fidelity Bond issues and are in violation of ERISA
- Companies with 401k plans that have low employee participation rates
- Companies with more 401k participants than current employees
- Companies that most likely do not have a 401k plan or don't have a plan they personally manage (i.e. PEO)
- 401k plan yearly performance (i.e. find out which 401k plans are underperforming the market) [Coming soon]
Discover and build sales prospect lists
- Save your searches to a watchlist
- Start finding new clients right away (contact information for plan administrators and others at the company are available)
Private-FocusedOther financial intelligence companies lack the commitment to the private sector and spend many of their resources chasing publicly available information. We devote 100% of our resources to the private data sphere.
Combining the best of AI with a human touchRather than depend wholly on data-scraping and algorithmic data modeling, we employ the best of both worlds to bring you millions of data points quality assured by our team of experts.
Best-in-class industry classificationOur competitors use large-scale classification systems which miss crucial distinctions within categories. Our industry-leading keyword tagging helps you discover with precision.
Our Data Methodology
Finding private financial data is often a fragmented, disorganized, and inconsistent process in an opaque market. With over a decade of experience in private financial data collection and modeling, our multi-step approach provides you with the most accurate and in-depth intelligence, saving you time and money.
- Our highly trained team of data scientists and engineers then verifies and updates thousands of individual profiles on a rolling basis, ensuring accurate, up-to-date information.
- We use these sources to educate, inform, and model our AI and machine-learning algorithms to uncover revenues, employee counts, valuations, growth signals, deals, and more.
- Our highly trained team of data scientists and engineers then verify and update thousands of individual profiles on a rolling basis, ensuring accurate, up-to-date information.
PrivCo Wealth helps you target companies at scale
Join today to save on research time and focus on closing better deals.Get Started Now!
March 22, 2023
Hottest Private Industry Trends of 2023
It's essential to stay ahead of the curve and be aware of the latest trends and shifts in the private industries. That's where PrivCo's What's Next in 2023 dataset comes in - our team of expert analysts and researchers have compiled a comprehensive list of trending companies across the hottest industries.
February 13, 2023
Companies That Beat the Odds in 2022
The PrivCo50 list covers the most valuable private companies that raised a sizable funding round in 2022. These companies reflect where venture funding interest remained despite a pullback in overall investments.