One Technologies LP is a privately-held marketing services company. One Technologies LP is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Overview & Corporate Organization
|Fiscal Year End:||12/31|
|1YR Revenue Growth Rate:||View %|
|3YR Revenue Growth Rate (CAGR):||View %|
|1YR Employee Growth Rate:||View %|
|3YR Employee Growth Rate (CAGR):||View %|
One Technologies Management LLC
PrivCo Industries (Sector > Industry > Sub-Industry)
|Services > Advertising & Marketing > Marketing Services|
The PrivCo Industry Classification System™ (PICS) is our proprietary, modernized industry classification system, geared especially toward privately-held companies and including newer emerging sub-industries that are not reflected in other outdated industry classification systems, such as SIC and NAICS.
Charts, Financials, and Statistics (Table Format)
Copy & Paste Financials Into Spreadsheet or Export All One Technologies, LP Financials To Excel
|*||One Technologies, LP fiscal year end: 12/31|
Charts, Financials, and Statistics (Graphs)
(Copy and paste into spreadsheet or export all One Technologies, LP financials to Excel and create your own graphs.)
To view the graphs below, unlock this company report for $99 or Upgrade to a PrivCo Premium Subscription for site-wide access to all PrivCo private company research reports.
One Technologies, LP Revenues ($ MM):To view the above graph:Get Full Access To This Report Now! $99 Single Company Access
One Technologies, LP Total Employees:To view the above graph:Get Full Access To This Report Now! $99 Single Company Access
One Technologies, LP Productivity (Revenue/Employee) ($ MM):To view the above graph:Get Full Access To This Report Now! $99 Single Company Access
Detailed Business Description: One Technologies, LP
ONE TECHNOLOGIES REVENUE & USINESS OVERVIEW
One Technologies, LP revenues are generated by selling marketing and search optimization services to companies who sell credit products to consumers. In addition to its marketing efforts, the company uses its ScoreSense and MyCreditHealth products as platforms that direct users to the credit products its clients are currently promoting. Revenues are directly tied to its customers' product sales and come from four key metrics:
- percent of fees resulting from enrollment of new customers, or renewal of existing customers
- percent of revenues resulting from existing customers joining new programs
- minimum monthly payments (offset against aforementioned charges)
- bonus payments upon reaching certain milestones
A significant challenge to One Technologies, LP is the threat of litigation - including an anti-trust lawsuit filed in federal court in the Central District of California. One Technologies has also received poor reviews from the… Continue Reading →
- Trademark - One Technologies LP (MyCreditHealth)
- Trademark - One Technoloiges (ScoreSense)
- MyCreditHealth - Master Insurance Policy Summary
- ScoreSense - Master Insurance Policy Summary
- Lawsuit - Consumerinfo.com v. One Technologies LP SECOND AMENDED JUDGEMENT and PERMANEN...
- Lawsuit - Consumerinfo.com v. One Technologies LP AMENDED JUDGEMENT and PERMANENT INJUN...
- Lawsuit - Consumerinfo.com v. One Technologies LP JUDGEMENT and PERMANENT INJUNCTION
- One Technologies - Objection in Bankruptcy of Velo Holdings, Inc.
- Lawsuit - Consumerinfo.com v. Chang and One Technologies (Verdict)
- Trademark - One Technologies (spendonlife.com)
- Lawsuit - Wike v. Vertrue, Inc.
- Litigation - One Technologies owed nearly $2MM in Trade Payables from bankrupt Adaptive...
- ScoreSense Advertisement