With PrivCo Commercial Real Estate Firms Can:
- Identify companies with rapidly growing revenue and employees that need to upgrade space and sublet previous space
- Track venture capital investments to identify companies flush with new capital to add employees and subsequently upgrade/open additional spaces
- Identify companies with shrinking revenues and employees that need to downgrade and sublet previous space
- Track retail location statistics to identify who is expanding and who is shrinking and looking to sublet
- Identify companies that have recently acquired/have been acquired and need to move/add space to accommodate their transition
- Find tenants with the right revenue and employee size that match available spaces
- Work with private equity firms that have portfolio companies headquartered in your area of interest
Case Study 1
A regional office of a major CRE firm needs to boost their quarterly numbers but cannot find tenants that need to move into new office spaces fast. Using PrivCo to search for venture capital investments, the research department instantly identifies a list of companies that just received funding and will need to move space to accommodate their rapid growth.
The firm saves money and time by focusing their attention on the list of qualified companies that otherwise would have slipped under the radar. Not only do they close multiple deals that quarter based off their PrivCo search, but the brokers receive repeat business for years to come after being the first to build relationships with the young companies.
Case Study 2
The owner of a large shopping center comes under duress when one of the large anchor chains in their facility files for bankruptcy and closes its locations. In addition to the anchor store closing, there are a number of smaller spaces that have been vacant for 2 months. The shopping center begins to see a significant decrease in revenue due to the lack of traffic.
The owners of the shopping center do a PrivCo search for growing retail chains and instantly generate a list of chains that have been adding locations. They perform another search for a large established chain to identify a tenant for their anchor space. The owners easily evaluate the financial health of a number of different large retail outlets and narrow their search. Shortly after, the shopping center has zero vacancies and revenue begins to quickly rebound.
Do you need instant single-user access to PrivCo?
Upgrade to a PrivCo Premium Subscription (Currently 50% Off Until May. 31!) For firm-wide access, please contact us at +1 (212) 645-1686 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org